Posted on April 26, 2020
💡Skill: This activity helps children express themselves and take turns, which builds self-control.
End the day with animal stories!
There are so many amazing animals — from giraffes that grow taller than trees to cheetahs that run faster than cars!
- Let’s take turns making up stories about amazing animals.
- Once upon a time there was an animal who….
- It’s your turn! Tell me what the animal looks like and what it can do. What is its super animal power? Let’s go back and forth as we tell our animal tale!
Words to Use
- Amazing – Wonderful
- Cheetah – A big, long-legged, fast cat with yellow fur and black spots
- Tail – The back part of an animal; cats, dogs, and other animals have them
- Tale – A Story
- Turn – Move in a direction