Posted on April 17, 2020
Good Morning, Earth!
💡Skill: Moving and stretching builds the big muscles in your child’s legs, back, core, and arms!
Let’s move and groove to say good morning to our heroic Earth!
Get up and groove and learn how to move like Bot from Team Umizoomi!
- Good morning, Earth! It’s time to get up and groove with Bot to start our day!
- Let’s start with our arms up high in the air, toward the Sun! 1-2-3!
- Let’s reach our hands way down to the Earth — first toward one side. 1-2-3! Then toward the other side. 1-2-3!
- Let’s bend our knees and squat down to the Earth. 1-2-3!
- Let’s pump our fists up to the sky. 1-2-3!
- Let’s end with the craziest shake on Earth!
- Let’s start over. How many times can we do the “Good Morning, Earth” sequence from beginning to end?