Posted on May 27, 2020
Tree Pose Challenge
💡Skill: Moving your body helps grow strong muscles!
You and your kiddo can do tree pose like Marshall — and see how long you can hold it.
Here’s how to explain this activity to your child:
- Let’s stand with our hands at our sides.
- Let’s lift one leg and put a foot on the other leg, above or below the knee.
- Let’s lift our arms out to the sides, and then raise them up, touching our hands over our heads!
- Can we hold a tree pose for 5 seconds? Let’s try the other side!
Words to Use
- Pose – to hold your body in one position